Saturday, January 19, 2008

3 AM

Well here I sit in my white terrycloth rob and slippers (cause I am going to use all this stuff) at 3 O'clock in the morning, yeap Wendy too. Why it is 1 PM back home and we are used to being up by then. When Wendy woke up she said "Well lets get ready for the Today Show." That is what we did when we flew into New York (when we left Germany) when we woke up at 3AM in NY. We should be all set on time tomorrow. We were both too wiped out last night (5 hours ago) to go out and explore, but we are ready now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your arrival. One big step closer! Enjoy that bathrobe and slippers and try to get some rest! LOL!
Blessings,
Teresa

Jeff & Wendy said...

I figure about 1PM local time we will colapse and rest again. Hopefully we will be able to sleep till 5AM tomorrow. We have to catch the 7AM train to get Joshua so we will have an early start tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kids, sure glad everything is going well for both of you, except your seating on the plane. Jeff, we are so proud of the both of you'se.We are ancious to see NiNi, and love him to pieces. called rinda yesterday, to find out how amber was adjusting, she said everything was going good, she is so precious. Have to do things this way I have no web cam. take care. love mom & george