Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Breakfast




Not sure why, but Joshua was having no part of a high chair this morning for breakfast. While we don't mind holding him it would have been nice if he would have enjoyed his breakfast from his chair this morning. Not sure how much of a difference that would have made anyway as he is used to a bottle and it doesn't look like he can feed himself yet with anything other than his hands. It is a challenge getting him to take a bottle, first because we were strangers and now I think because we are feeding him regular foods. He eats well and drinks pleanty of liquids. But for those that have been there we are still waiting for that all important first BM :-) They have a whole host of things for that he likes from fruit to congie (with differnt flavors). Not many babys in this business style hotel, but the folks are nice enough and we chatted with two ladys that were seated next to us.

2 comments:

vfatch said...

This is such a beautiful picture of Wendy and Joshua, I just love it! He looks pretty comfortable and you're right, men do say "feed me and I'm yours!" It sounds like you have so much more of Josh's early years, much more than we got for the girls. It's wonderful to have those treasures for him. I hope things continue to go well and your attachment grows stronger every hour. It won't be too much longer before you head for home. Keep on with the great blog entries, we're loving them! Love you all, Grandma Val, Deb and Sophie

Aunt Judy said...

So whats your point!! We all eat with our fingers too!!!!! I noticed the color cordination in the picture. Coincidence??? he looks like he is not scared of you two. That is great. This is fun.

Love you all,
Aunt Judy & Uncle Frank