We got the internet working pretty good, obviously, and we were able to get our webcam working too. We sent a video message (30 seconds) to Amber at home and Uncle Tim had sent one to us. We are leaving the computer on while in the room so that the webcam shows we are in. We got a call from Uncle Tim and got to chat with Amber. She had just got up from her afternoon nap and was still a bit sleepy. She is doing great with Uncle Tim and Aunt Rinda. I didn't think to invite everyone but you can down load from https://www.sightspeed.com/ the program we are using and plug in a webcam and we could chat. The email address we are using for sightspeed is jmcdonald003@kc.rr.com if you set it up you just send an invite to the email I listed ( follow instructions after loading program and webcam). We can make a 30 second video email with this so we will do that when we get settled with Joshua and we will send that out.
Well we have drank up all the coffee in the room (and made a nice mess of things) and breakfast is available in 10 minutes so we are on our way for the day.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad all is doing well , I am very excited to see our new nephew - we all love you ALL very much. Keep us adated we love it ...UNCLE JOHN
Oh for the love of pete. I have done this three times now and yet they don't take. Each time the message gets shorter and shorter. I just wanted to let you three know that we are so over joyed for you to finally have your dreams of family come true. We love you all and look forward to meeting our little man.we send much love. Love aunt wendy
Post a Comment