The orphanage provided us with a disk of pictures and short video clips of Joshua as he was growing and in them was pictures from yesterday. Joshua eat almost the whole cup that I was feeding him. I guess the saying is true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach as it seems to have worked for me with Joshua. Try not to key in too much on how fatherhood seems to be having a negative effect on my hairline. Does anyone know if AARP has a good program for car loans? I will be getting that rate for Amber and Josh not to mention a discount at what ever restaurant that we go to after their high school graduation. Enough about my vanity. By the way I figured out how to add pictures to my posts now. The next picture is of Wendy grilling Sally over every detail in Joshua's life like she isn't going to just do things her own way regardless? All of it priceless information. We went to the orphanage with bags that had gifts in them and thought the load would be lighter coming back to the hotel. Nope, they gave us gifts as week for Joshua. They made picture books with notes and Wendy got a lot more of the stuff that she had sent to Joshua back than we thought we would. We weren't sure if Joshua was getting the stuff that we were sending but the picture file clearly shows him wearing the clothes we sent and playing with the toys as well. One picture has the pictures of Amber that we sent taped to a window at his level. See that can of Snow brand formula on the table yea, we can't find that brand anywhere. Not that he should be on a bottle in the first place still but we need to limit the major changes till we get home. No one wants to see the baby melt down on the plain at 38,000 feet over the Pacific. By the way you can get a nice caffeine buzz if you drink two of the cups, that are on the table, of the tea they provided us. It was great tea!! Well haven't I been busy while you slept last night. Wendy and Josh are knocked out and I am headed to take advantage of the amenities here - the gym and the maybe even the jacuzzi for a bit.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
At St Lucy's
The orphanage provided us with a disk of pictures and short video clips of Joshua as he was growing and in them was pictures from yesterday. Joshua eat almost the whole cup that I was feeding him. I guess the saying is true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach as it seems to have worked for me with Joshua. Try not to key in too much on how fatherhood seems to be having a negative effect on my hairline. Does anyone know if AARP has a good program for car loans? I will be getting that rate for Amber and Josh not to mention a discount at what ever restaurant that we go to after their high school graduation. Enough about my vanity. By the way I figured out how to add pictures to my posts now. The next picture is of Wendy grilling Sally over every detail in Joshua's life like she isn't going to just do things her own way regardless? All of it priceless information. We went to the orphanage with bags that had gifts in them and thought the load would be lighter coming back to the hotel. Nope, they gave us gifts as week for Joshua. They made picture books with notes and Wendy got a lot more of the stuff that she had sent to Joshua back than we thought we would. We weren't sure if Joshua was getting the stuff that we were sending but the picture file clearly shows him wearing the clothes we sent and playing with the toys as well. One picture has the pictures of Amber that we sent taped to a window at his level. See that can of Snow brand formula on the table yea, we can't find that brand anywhere. Not that he should be on a bottle in the first place still but we need to limit the major changes till we get home. No one wants to see the baby melt down on the plain at 38,000 feet over the Pacific. By the way you can get a nice caffeine buzz if you drink two of the cups, that are on the table, of the tea they provided us. It was great tea!! Well haven't I been busy while you slept last night. Wendy and Josh are knocked out and I am headed to take advantage of the amenities here - the gym and the maybe even the jacuzzi for a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi mommy daddy,& joshua.Sounds like things are quite different where you are, I'm reading out of your remarks, they aren't very friendly. Boy it is snowing like crazy here this am.,still have more coming,what's it like there? I really think Amber will be such an asset, when it comes to learning, an teaching joshua. take care,be safe love to all...mom
Hope you sleep well. Amber liked playing peek-a-boo this morning with Mommy and telling Joshua "night night". We are watching Doodle Bops right now while getting ready for school. Can't wait to see you again tonight. Love Amber, Aunt Rinda and Uncle Tim
Joshua looks great and you all look great together. Joshua is so darling. I can hardly wait until you all come home! He sure seems to be bonding really well with Mommy and Daddy. I know Amber will be ready for all of you to come home! I'm really enjoying this blog stuff!! Love you, Aunt Jan
HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!! Hope the flight home goes with out a hitch or a screaming child!!!! Can't wait to meet you Joshua!!!!!!!
Love ya all!!! Cousin Stephene
Congratulations! You all look like you are really enjoying your time there. Yes, that is good tea, isn't it? I kept reaching for it to "relax" me - haha!
R...
http://littletatertot.blogspot.com
Post a Comment