We went to dinner tonight and met with four families that are all here picking up their children aren't they adorable? As a group we were quite an attaction for the locals.
We found a couple more things for Joshua tonight. Well we fly out tomorrow. Not looking forward to that trip.

4 comments:
All the babies are so cute and the new parents are all just glowing with pride and joy! Sounds like the shopping went pretty good. Have a safe trip home and don't forget to blog when you get there, we'll be eager to see and hear how Amber and Joshua enjoy meeting one another. I hope your long trip home goes well, that no one cries too much, especially you and Wendy, ha, ha, and that you are all able to sleep. Congratulations again on becoming a family of four, we're so happy for you and can't wait to meet Joshua in person. Love you all, Grandma Val, Deb, and Sophia
Oh my gosh - everyone looks like they are having a blast Im so glad you all had a chance to get together iwth the kids - all of those kids are just toooooooo cute!!! I bet the locals were having a field day huh? LOL
I love following your blog and so wish we were back in Taiwan hanging out with all of you -
tiffany, chris and sophia
Hi once again, I really love writing to my kids, everyday, this is really neat, just wish I had the other stuff, so I could see & talk with your whole family of four.Boy I wish you guys, lived closer to us I really want to bond with my grandbabbies.maybe someday, just show them our pitcher for now. loads of love mom
SO GREAT! I don't know if you remember me - I met you at the beginning of "the course" and we are currently waiting for a referral from Taiwan as well. Congrats to all 4 of you! I'd love to meet Joshua sometime!
Alice
Post a Comment