Saturday, January 19, 2008

We made it!

The trip was as long as we anticipated. We got to the airport in Kansas City and our seat assignements were all changed so that was fun. They said we needed to confirm the seats by telephone. Bunch of crap if you ask me. So, I logged on the United Airlines page and the seats say confirmed righ on the page. So, we called to make sure we have confirmed seats for the trip back that is most important. We had a nice drive to the hotel and are gettign settled in. Not sure if I will be on the internet as much as I hoped as the charger just stopped charging. It is hot so I'll let it cool down tonight hopefully it will be ok in morning.

1 comment:

McQuivey Family said...

So happy you made it. Rest up! Can't wait to hear about Joshua.